16 days to go.....

With a mere 16 days left until I depart for a well earned beach holiday in Malta I thought you might like to see some of my most coveted holiday items. Melissa Odabash is a brand I have only recently become familiar with. After buying some swimwear (very pricey but fits like a glove), I noticed that the line now includes some pretty gorgeous jewellery. As a graduation present from my lovely mum, I am now the owner of a lovely rose gold and hematite bracelet. Alpha H's Liquid Gold is a much hyped product. Believe the hype. This stuff works wonders. Ive been swiping it over a clean face three times a week before bed. My skin looks glowing and my acne scarring is slowly fading. It does make your skin quite sensitive to the sun, however. So I'll be using an spf 40 on holiday. Up next.... holiday beauty essentials xx Holly xx

Comments

Popular Posts