Current Budget Favourites

Tis the season to be skint. I'm always feeling the pinch come winter as I like to treat my nearest and dearest come the 25th. So, I thought I would share a couple of budget favourites that perform a treat but don't cost the earth. 


First up is Nivea Express Hydration Primer. 


I snapped up this little primer in Savers for £2.99. I was super excited that the product was actually full to the brim. In my book, there's nothing worse than paying for a product that is only half full. Opening a pack of half full crisps turns me into The Incredible Hulk. 


Anyway, back to the point. The product aims to infuse the skin with moisture and provide a perfect surface for makeup. I've been using it as a moisturiser and it seems to be working a treat. With oily skin, I would find it too much to use in conjunction with anything else. It is lovely under makeup and has been soothing any dry patches caused by the nippy weather. 




The second product is Dove's new dry shampoo.




Now, I am not a fan of dry shampoos. I wash my hair every day and feel vile if I have dirty hair. Festivals are a nightmare for me as I am forced to go days without scrubbing my scalp. I usually rope my boyfriend into helping me with a giant bottle of water and gritted teeth (Much to the amusement of my pals) However, I think I'll be taking this one on my next camping trip. It has a much fresher and less powdery feel than the likes of Batiste (VOM) and leaves my hair ridiculously volumised. This would be an ideal product for those who are going out after a long day and don't have time(read this as are too tired) for a full wash and blow dry. Sprayed into the lengths of the hair it also gives a lovely amount of texture. Good for girls who like the tousled look.  I picked this up with my Boots points for around £3.00



What budget products have you been loving lately? 


xxx Holly 



Comments

Popular Posts