H and M Home Wishlist

Oh H and M Home, how I love thee. I spend many an hour perusing your gorgeous home wares. Quirky prints mixed with effortless minimalism, make H and M Home the perfect place to update your home on a budget. Ideal for students and those just looking for a bargain. 


Here's my pick of this season's offerings 

£1.99

I love stars and the colour is a winner for Christmas! There's also a matching table cloth.



£1.99

I really like the handwritten font on these candle holders.


£24.99

A good throw can freshen up a tired piece of furniture. I do like chevrons!



£3.99

Found these in the baby section. If they're good enough for baby then they're good enough for moi!






£2.99



From £14.99



£6.99
I just can't get enough of handwritten font


£34.99
Gotta be the colour of the season (Much to the disgust of Evertonians!)

What's your favourite place to buy home wares? 

xxx 

Comments

  1. Love the handwriting font used on the cushions and candle holders - so cute! I didn't even know H&M had a home section so thanks to this I shall definitely be checking it out! :)
    Chloe xo
    www.chloetheredhead.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts