Holly gets a new toothbrush....



This product a bit of a revelation for me. It's a toothbrush. I feel ashamed to say that I have never really owned an electric toothbrush and it really was one of those 'monkey using tools for the fist time' moments using this. After my Mum had a little bit of a scare with her teeth recently, I decided to invest in a sonic toothbrush. I plumped for the Sonic Slim. It is the size of a regular toothbrush with all the benefits of a sonic one. I'm loving it and will NEVER go back to a regular toothbrush.


Here's mine! I went for a lovely aqua colour. 


Normal brushing by hand usually encompasses about 300 strokes per minute. Anything beyond that, your hands may get tired and you might not get all the plaque off of your teeth without additional help from a mouth rinse. But sonic toothbrushes can do the equivalent of 30,000 strokes per minute. You can remove a lot of plaque in a hurry at that speed.
But it's beyond the strokes per minute that make sonic brushes so effective. Sonic tooth brushes are also able to get rid of plaque deep between the teeth. Since the vibrations are so great, sonic brushes also agitate the natural cleaning fluids (such as saliva) around your teeth. The sonic brush moves so fast that it creates minuscule bubbles that push out dental plaque that may be lying just underneath the gum line.

You can get yours from the Fenwick's website for only £12.99 plus postage. Do it. You will thank me. 






Comments

Popular Posts