Carine Roitfeld Inspired

Carine Roitfeld inspired

My love of Carine Roitfeld's style is deeply connected with my penchant for anything black and nude. Having watched Mademoiselle C recently, I've become slightly obsessed with this Parisian beauty. 


The Peter Pan of the fashion world proves that you can look sexy at any age and is the living embodiment of french chic. 


In a recent article describing ' How to find your fashion personality', Carine says: 


Exhibit your individuality . Amidst globalisation, trends are becoming worldwide, so it's important to take a unique approach to what fashion has to offer. Be yourself in the middle of it all; fashion shouldn't be try-hard. My friends who are designers always want to change my style and give me clothes to wear, but I say no. It's fundamental that my dress stays true to my strong character. The woman is always more significant than the clothes.



Don't shop the trends. Only buy clothes that you plan to keep forever. It's important to see trends for what they are: a game. I think finding a well-fitting garment is more exciting than buying into a crazy fad. 



Do you have a fashion personality? 

xxx Holly 

Comments

Popular Posts